Sunday, March 12, 2017

March 2017 Challenge #1, "Old Plus New"

Old+New Challenge: You can make whatever you like, but it must incorporate one old item from your stash plus one of your newest items.
Our Guest designer Raelene joined us for this challenge:
 My take one old and new includes the photos.
The top photo is from I think 1983 at a major landmark that collapsed into the ocean in the late 90's, so I found a photo of how it currently looks online.  This was a idea proposed to me last year when I posted my photo in the Project Life Australia group trying to identify where little me was.
As soon as I saw Challenge 1 I just had to use this layout.
I also used old and new supplies.
I have left room for journaling as my childhood best friend's Mum is getting back to me with her memories of the trip as I only have vague memories and my family in the photo have passed away.

Susan used a paper and an embellishment that were manufactured over ten years apart for her page:

LINK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.