Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Counterfeit Kit and Guest Designer!


The year is winding down and the flurry of activities has begun!  We are counting down to the holidays, folks!  

Our Guest Designer for this month is the lovely Stacy!  Whoohoo!  Stacy has a great clean style of scrappin' that I love!  You will be inspired by her for SURE!

My Photo

Hi I'm Stacy and I'm honored to be Counterfeit Kit Club's guest designer for the month of October. I'm a wife, mother, and long time papercrafter from Clarksburg, Maryland. I enjoy Cardmaking and Scrapbooking, but have been dabbling in Mixed Media and canvas art over the past year or so and it's been so fun! I hope that you'll dig through your stash and assemble your own Counterfeit Kit this month that you can use to create some beautiful works of art. I can't wait to see what you'll create! 


Let's take a look at the kit we picked for this month: Cocoa Daisy's September Kit(s)
**There is too much to look at over there, so you will need to click on the link to get the full idea, but here are a few choices.

September 2013 kit "5th & Main"
Main Kit

Sidewalk Cafe
Sidewalk Cafe

We have been working hard to inspire you and have a hop to prove it!  Here is the list, so get to hoppin' for some great ideas of what you can do with YOUR kit!



****
Now, how can YOU participate?  Go to the sidebar and use Mr. LINKY to link us to YOUR kit or project using your kit so we can leave you some love!  We will make a brand new Mr. Linky for each month, so get your blog posts linked ASAP!
To make Mr. Linky a little easier for us to use, please type your name and then a description of what you are linking (ie: kit, mini challenge, ect...).

5 comments:

  1. Amazing kits to choose from!!! My scrap space is in serious need of organization....pick up and put up! Hopefully I have a kit ready by Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great inspiration kit - excellent choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this month's kits! Both are amazing to counterfeit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow cool idea! Oh I got to join in on this it makes total sense to use your own stash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know what happened to me but I missed half of the hop, so I checked back today to leave some love where it was inadvertently missed - my apologies!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.