Monday, July 1, 2013

July Counterfeit Kit!


We are half way through 2013...and just beginning a new term with a great Design Team!  Welcome to July!  (and make sure you read ALLLLLL the way to the bottom!)

Scrapbook & Cards Today has a great summer kit that we are snagging for this month!  Head over to their site to check out the details for their SUMMER FUN KIT!

image

If you are new around here, HOWDY!  It is super easy to just jump right in!  Click on the link above to check out all that is in this bright, fun, kit!  Then pick your inspiration starting point and pull a similar kit from your own stash!  You can make a kit based on the theme, colors, patterns, scale of patterns, inspiration from one embellishment...the sky is the limit!  There is no wrong way to do this!

We have a month full of ideas for you on how to recreate this kit and how to use it up. Now, how can YOU participate?  Go to the sidebar and use Mr. LINKY to link us to YOUR kit or project using your kit so we can leave you some love!  We will make a brand new Mr. Linky for each month, so get your blog posts linked ASAP!  To make Mr. Linky a little easier for us to use, please type your name and then a description of what you are linking (ie: kit, mini challenge, ect...). You never know...your links might get featured in our Fab Five post at the end of the month...or even lead to us asking you to be a Guest Designer for an upcoming month!

This month's Guest Designer is the lovely Laura!



Hi there I'm Laura a SAHM to 3 gorgeous boys who feature heavily in my pages.   I have been crafting for 15+ years and have had a dabble with most crafts.  I finally started scrapbooking 6 years ago after ordering a kit off the TV.  I am a HUGE paper addict who can't stop buying.  I am always looking for different ways to use my stash so the Counterfeit Challenge helps me.   I am honoured to have been asked to be a guest designer this month I hope you are inspired with what you see. x x 

Visit Laura over at her BLOG and get to know her a bit more!

Now you can start getting some inspiration for your kit from Laura and our Master Forgers!  Hop through each link to see their interpretation of the kit!

Leslie  http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com

Believe it or not, I actually pulled off making a kit this time around.  GO ME!  Here is a peek at it, since posting on multiple blogs is a bit much for me right now.  LOL


I call it...I finally finished a kit!  Good title, no?

I hope you have a great time this month!  Let's make Mr. Linky EXPLODE!

I found this great summer time stamp that I am looking to find a home for!  


To win this stamp, all you need to do is:
1.  Post here that you would like it.
2.  Post projects to Mr. Linky this month...each project posted will be one entry.

**I am happy to ship internationally...I might need someone to walk me through the process, if it is very different, though.

Good luck!

Bethany
CKCB


16 comments:

  1. And a great kit you put together too Bethany - off to hop....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Bethany! Glad to see your yummy kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go, Bethany, Go!! Your kit looks awsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I should make the effort this month those stamps would be perfect for my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I should make the effort this month those stamps would be perfect for my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Bethany is in the house with a kit - that is wonderful :) Happy scrapping this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O M G I was gonna skip this month but that kit inspiration ROCKS. MY. SOCKS. Oh what to do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GO Bethany! Let's hope you can find some scrappy time now!

      Delete
  8. Woo hoo Bethany! Great kit.

    What a wonderful selection of inspirational kits this month. I feel like I could go and make half a dozen more now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go Bethany! Love those scrabble letters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. good for you Bethany. got my papers and paint figured out

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Kit Bethany, clever you!. Welcome Laura and hope you enjoy CKC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't done the counterfeit kits for awhile, but am looking forward to doing one this July. Love the "give away" stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been participating for the last two months but keep forgetting to upload. I will for sure this month. Love the kit and great job Bethany at finishing a kit this month!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.